In exactly one week I’ll be heading over to Orlando, Florida to participate in my first Internet Marketing conference. Yes thats right, I’m an IM conference virgin – lol . On February 4th and 5th 2011, next week, Practical Profits will be hosting their second live conference at the Crown Plaza Hotel by the Orlando Airport.
I’m really exciting about this conference because there’s going to be a ton of folks there I’ve learned from, respect and follow. Several of these guys I interviewed on my Rockets to Success interview series.
Check out the line up:
- Brian Johnson – Commission Ritual, Halloween Super Affiliate, SEO Press Formula
- James Jones – Micro Niche Finder, Net Results
- Jason Fladlien – Copyrighter, Army of One, WP Twin
- Will Mattos – WP Twin, Webinar expert
- Tim Castleman – Offline Marketing, How to Get Inside Your Customers
- Matt Rhodes – Internet Marketer, Copywriter, Author
- Rachel Rofe – Happy Outsourcing & Crowdsourcing
- John Rhodes – How to Generate Ultimate Traffic Using Articles
- Keith Dougherty – Xtreme Marketing Services
- Brittany Lynch – Adwords insider
- Matt Levenhagen – Campaign Blast Method
Amazing huh?!? I also found out the Byan Zimmerman and (I think) Nicole Dean?!? Will be there in attendance as well many others I’m sure!!
The conference is promised to be a “no pitch seminar”, but honestly I just don’t know how you can get that many marketers together in one place without any pitching going on…. We’ll see!
I’ll be posting here through out the conference to keep you all up to date on the happenings of the conference, pictures, and hopefully some video too!
Are you going to Practical Profits Orlando? Leave a comment below and let me know…. I hope to see you there!